Please apply before 25 Oct 2017
A Driver will drive a tractor-trailer combination or a truck with capacity of at least 26,000 GVW, to transport and deliver materials in liquid, loose, or solid form and will be required to load and unload the truck.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
• Maintain a safe work environment by following all safety policies and programs.
• Operate equipment as required.
• Responsible for company vehicle; keeps vehicle in clean condition.
• Conducts all safety checks and inspections of vehicle; operates vehicle under state, federal, local regulations and in accordance with company policy and procedures; observes all company safety rules.
• Maintain excellent customer and vendor relations by presenting professional appearance and attitude.
• Responsible for completing all company required paperwork in accordance with company policies (route tickets, driver vehicle inspection reports, accident reports, mileage reports, service forms, etc).
• All other duties as assigned.
• Ability to work overtime, nights, weekends, and some travel.
• Must be 21 years of age with clean MVR.
• Ability to pass pre-employment physical and drug screen.
• Good math and communication skills.
• Knowledge of safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle and general maintenance.
• Current CDL holder with proper endorsements.
• Constantly required to walk, stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl, and crouch.
• Occasionally push, pull, up to 100 lbs.
• Occasionally lift up to 80 lbs.
• Frequently lift, push, pull, or carry up to 50 lbs.
• Regularly required reach with hands and arms.