- Phone: 9132335595
We have a need for a Service Writer at the North Little Rock Location due to our continued growth. The overall function of this job is plan and organize equipment into the shop for service.
Essential Functions of the Job: The duties of this job will include but are not limited to the following:
1) Greet Drivers and understand their repair needs for equipment
2) Enter Equipment into TMT, create Repair Orders (RO), Create Repair sections on RO
3) Coordinate work at Vendor Shops or Mobile Support
4) Plan work for shop technicians based on Operational needs
5) Update daily equipment reports and attend conference calls and daily meetings
6) Audit completed ROs. Close ROs
7) Complete other tasks as assigned by service department staff.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
1) Twelve months parts or service writing experience, Class 8 truck experience preferred
2) General computer and word processing experience is highly regarded
3) Ability to lift 35 lbs
4) Ability to manage competing priorities
5) Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are required
6) Ability to work independently without continuous direction or supervision
7) Driver's License.
8) Ability to work in Excel/Microsoft Word/Outlook Email
Education and Experience:Industry related experience in fleet, heavy truck and/or farming equipment background is preferred.
This job entails light physical work – Lifting and carrying 35 pounds of weight occasionally to move objects. Frequent climbing, reaching, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, talking and hearing are required. Occasional exposure to outside weather conditions will occur, and employee will be in close proximity to moving mechanical parts and oils/solvents. The noise level of this job is rated as moderate.
Steel toe boots and use of personal protective equipment is a requirement of this position.The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to be construed as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees so classified.
Job Type: Full-time
email resume to: email@example.com