Arkansas Department of Veterans Affairs operates two State Veterans Homes located in Fayetteville and North Little Rock (opening Fall 2016).
Visit their pages to learn more about each of our homes:
Arkansas State Veterans Home at Fayetteville
Arkansas State Veterans Home at North Little RockDirect Care Portal NLR
Criteria For Admission
- Honorable discharge
- Veterans, Veteran's spouses, and Gold Star parents may apply for admission.
- Have a medical need for nursing home placement.
- Hospice care
- Medical Director on site
- RN, LPN, CNA skilled care around the clock
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Daily activities coordinated by a Certified Activities Director
- A Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- On site beautician/barber shop
- Transportation available
- Personal laundry done at no additional charge
- Cable TV provided at no charge
- Designated smoking area under staff guidance